I figured...

 Easter morning, we woke up and my mom and dad were still in bed. I was thinking, "I couldn't wait for them to wake up. I just want to open my Easter basket." My sisters and I were watching TV. When my parents came down, we got to open our Easter baskets. When I opened my basket, I saw a lot of things that I didn't need. Then, when I looked at things, there were things I wanted. I discovered that my sisters got different things. My sister Adi had a nail kit already so me and Wren got one. None of us had fake nails and we all got nail kits. Then when we went on the egg hunt, we all got a different number of eggs. The Easter bunny hid them very well. Wren got the most eggs and I figured it was because she has the biggest eyes. 




Comments

  1. This turned into a very silly story. You are goofy for sure. Your brain never stops and you're always discovering and figuring things out. I hope you never stop. ❤️ Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're probably right about the biggest eyes getting the most eggs. Sometimes, it's not who gets the most eggs. Sometimes there's one egg that's just a little more special. The picture is tremendous!! Very Valentine/Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant get over your great outfit! but I have to comment on the writing!! I like the way your story took me right into your home on Easter morning, to share in the fun1

    ReplyDelete
  4. From the first line, I could feel your excitement for this day!! Then you included specific details so I was right there with you discovering gifts in an Easter basket. And then an egg hunt, too. Your slice shows what a fun place your house is on Easter morning!! SO glad you added a photo as I loved seeing how you dressed for this special day, too! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my favorite line: "When I opened my basket, I saw a lot of things that I didn't need." It made me curious about what you wanted and what the things were that you didn't need. You included a very cool picture which underscores how much fun you had!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable picture! Now I know how the author looks after she shared her Easter morning with me. I could feel your excitement with the sentence "'I just wanted to open my Easter basket.'".

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore your sense of style, Rose! Your radiant smile matches the enthusiastic tone of your writing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rose, such a cute story about your Easter gifts and fun. I remember having to wait for my parents to wake up on Christmas and Easter. Nice slice of your life!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog