School Slime

Today during purposeful play, we were coloring. Ms. Walsh called us to do slime at the back table. "Rose, do you want to do slime?" she asked me. I said, "yes."

When we made the slime, I already knew how to make it because the Easter Bunny gave me a slime kit. Ms. Walsh had all the same stuff.

First, we put glue in the plastic bowl. Then we added food coloring, which was not edible. Then we put baking soda in. Finally, we mixed everything up with a popsicle stick. Then Ms. Walsh remembered that we had to put activater in, so we added that too. Then we mixed some more. I put four more scoops of activator in because my slime wasn't too stretchy. Ms. Walsh said, "Slime isn't supposed to be that sticky."

When we were done with slime, I went back to my center, but it was already clean-up time. I said, "Oh well. Good thing I got to make my slime."

When I brought my slime home, I played with it a little. It wasn't that stretchy, so I put it back in the bag. 

Comments

  1. Ms. Walsh is brave for doing slime with you at school! This story was a mix of a how-to and a story. We will have to keep working to perfect that slime recipe to get the best stretch. ❤️ Mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I figured...